USBC Pro 8K series
The Extron USBC Pro 8K Series of active, hybrid optical-copper USB-C® cables simultaneously transmit DisplayPort audio and video, USB 2.0 data rates, and power over distances up to 30 feet (9.1 meters). These feature-rich cables support 8K/30 video and audio on four DisplayPort lanes. The USBC Pro 8K cables support bidirectional power delivery of up to 60 watts. The ultra-flexible, 0.26” (6.5 mm) thin diameter and narrow bend radius cable construction allow for installation in tight spaces. These active cables are unidirectional and can draw power from either connected USB device. The USBC Pro 8K Series cables are ideal for USB-C enabled devices that support 8K/30 video.
- Extends 8K/30 DisplayPort video and embedded audio signals — Compatible with DisplayPort Alt Mode-capable USB‑C host devices, the unidirectional USBC Pro 8K Series cables transmit DisplayPort video and embedded audio signals from the host to the connected display device over four DisplayPort lanes.
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Supports a USB data rate of 480 Mbps
- Power delivery of up to 60 watts — Supports various voltage profiles up to 20 volts at 3 amps, thus able to charge a range of devices.
- Supports pass-through of EDID and HDCP‑encrypted signals
- Ultra-flexible, ultra-thin 0.26” (6.5 mm) diameter cable — Narrow bend radius facilitates easier installation and reduces possibility of cable damage.
- No external power is needed — Built‑in active circuitry is powered by either end, eliminating the cost of an external power supply.
- Bidirectional USB power flow — When connected to USB devices that support USB PD, power flows both ways, enabling either host or peripheral to provide power to the far-end device.
- Highly resistant to EMI/RFI Interference — The USBC Pro 8K Series can be used in high-interference environments, such as data centers and manufacturing facilities.
- Gold-plated contacts — Contacts do not tarnish, maintaining a long-lasting, reliable electrical connection.
- Color-coded and labeled ends — A red ring around the neck of the host connector and molded text provide visual identification for cable orientation.
- Available in lengths from 12 feet to 30 feet (3.6 meters to 9.1 meters)
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates