USB-C HD 101
USB-C to HDMI Interface
Part number: 60-1883-01
The Extron USB‑C HD 101 converts USB‑C® signals to HDMI while providing up to 60 watts of power to the USB‑C source device. It supports USB‑C Alt Mode video resolutions up to 4K/60 for use by any AV device or system with an HDMI input. It provides an easy way to add a USB‑C device to an existing AV system. The internal Extron Everlast™ power supply uses USB Power Delivery to provide power and charging capabilities to a source laptop. For convenient mounting, the unit can be located within furniture or under a table using the included ZipClip 200 mounting accessory. The compact one-quarter rack width metal enclosure can also mount in an equipment rack with an optional rack mounting shelf.
- Connects USB‑C® sources that support DisplayPort Alt Mode to AV systems with HDMI inputs
- Single connection for video and power for USB-C source devices
- Provides up to 60 watts of power to the USB-C source — Supports USB Power Delivery to negotiate power to the USB-C device.
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 — Resolutions up to 4096x2160/60 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling at 8 bits of color.
- HDCP 2.3 compliant — Ensures display of content-protected 4K video media and maintains interoperability with earlier versions of HDCP.
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost
- Patented ZipClip® 200 mounting kit included — Enables easy and secure mounting on a variety of surfaces.
- HDMI output can be extended up to 300’ with Extron HD Pro Plenum cables
- Passes EDID, embedded audio, and HDCP signals between source and display
- Front panel LED indicators for signal presence, USB-C power, and unit power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Compatible with Extron mounting solutions — Easy mounting with Extron low-profile and under-desk mounts, under-table kits, and rack-shelf options.
- 1U, quarter rack width metal enclosure — Compact, low profile enclosure allows discreet installation within furniture or behind a flat panel display.
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates