Pre-Configured Collaboration System for Four Digital Sources
Part number: 42-304-01
The Extron TeamWork® 400 System is a complete, pre-configured collaboration system for four digital sources. The package includes four HDMI Show Me® cables, an SW4 HD 4K PLUS four-input HDMI switcher, an IPCP Pro PCS1 xi system controller, a Cable Cubby® 1202 enclosure, and other necessary system cables. The TeamWork 400 system is pre-configured for ease of installation with virtually any furniture system, new or currently in use. Optional mounting hardware is available to facilitate different collaboration table or work surface designs. The TeamWork system is ideal for corporate and education applications that require a reliable, easy-to-use collaboration system that adapts to evolving collaboration needs.
- Supports 4K/60 sources for up to four users
- Complete package includes cables, HDMI switcher, system controller, and Cable Cubby® cable access enclosure
- Pre-configured for fast, easy installation
- Works with virtually any new or existing furniture system
- Works with most flat panel displays, laptops, and tablets
- Cable Cubby enclosure provides two 2’ AC outlet cables at the bottom of the power module — Providing power to the switcher and/or control processor using a single power connection from the facility.
- Hard-wired signal path protects sensitive content from remote monitoring by radio scanners or other electronic means
- Content shared within a TeamWork® system is available only to those team members authorized to see it
- HDCP compliant
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 — Resolutions up to 4096x2160/60 with 4:4:4 chroma sampling at 8 bits of color.
- Custom Teamwork systems are available using the online TeamWork System Builder
- Section 508 compliant