Serial Control/Audio Cable
The Extron STP22 Serial Control/Audio Cables are reliable and high performance solutions for transmission and distribution of audio and control signals in a variety of AV applications. These cables comprise one twisted pair, 22 AWG, color-coded, tinned copper conductors wrapped in a foil shield, and are available in plenum and non-plenum jackets. Each cable includes a tinned copper drain wire on the inside of the foil shield, which is bonded to the jacket for ease of stripping when used with automatic stripping equipment (single twisted pair only).
- Single 22 AWG shielded twisted pair with drain wire — The Extron STP 22 cable features a single shielded twisted pair, 22 AWG, tinned copper conductors. A tinned copper drain wire on the inside of the shield is bonded to the jacket for ease of stipping.
- High performance cable for serial control/audio signals — Extron Serial Control/Audio cables are high performance solutions for the distribution of line-level audio and control signals in a vairiety of professional AV applications, including educational settings, corporate boardrooms, and retail or themed entertainment venues.
- Plenum and Non-Plenum rated versions available — Extron Serial Control/Audio cable is available with a NEC CM non-plenum or NEC CMP plenum-rated SuperFlex jacket. Plenum-rated cable is for use in open air spaces without conduit, thereby reducing installation cost, where National Electric Code CMP cable must be installed.
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering — The Serial Control/Audio cable features the smooth SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering that enables quick calculation of the cable used and remaining on the spool.
- Spools of 1,000 feet (305 m) in self-dispensing box
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates