Serial Control/Audio Cable
The Extron STP22-2 Serial Control/Audio Cables are reliable and high performance solutions for transmission and distribution of audio and control signals in a variety of AV applications. These cables comprise two twisted pair, 22 AWG, color-coded, tinned copper conductors wrapped in a foil shield, and are available in plenum and non-plenum jackets. Each cable includes a tinned copper drain wire on the inside of the foil shield.
- Dual 22 AWG shielded twisted pairs with individual drain wires — Ideal for line level audio and serial control applications. Each pair is color-coded Red/Black and Green/White to simplify identification.
- High performance cable for serial control/audio signals — Extron Serial Control/Audio cables are high performance solutions for the distribution of line-level audio and control signals in a variety of professional AV applications, including educational settings, corporate boardrooms, and retail or themed entertainment venues.
- Plenum & Non-Plenum rated versions available — Extron Serial Control/Audio cable is available with a NEC CM non-plenum or NEC CMP plenum-rated SuperFlex jacket. Plenum-rated cable is for use in open air spaces without conduit, thereby reducing installation cost, where National Electric Code CMP cable must be installed.
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering — The Serial Control/Audio cable features the smooth SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering that enables quick calculation of the cable used and remaining on the spool.
- Spools of 1,000 feet (305 m) in self-dispensing box
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates