14 AWG Speaker Cable
The Extron SPK 14 Speaker Cable is high performance cable designed for connecting speakers to amplifiers in a wide variety of applications. Extron SPK 14 cable offers a higher conductor strand count than comparable cables in its class, providing more flexibility and ease of installation. This cable is available in non-plenum and plenum-rated versions, and comprises one pair, 14 AWG bare copper conductors.
- Two 14 AWG conductors — This high performance speaker cable features a single color-coded pair, 14 AWG bare copper conductors.
- High performance cable for audio signals — Offering higher strand count than comparable cables in its class, and providing more flexibility and ease of installation, this high performance speaker cable is ideally suited for connecting speakers to amplifiers in a wide variety of AV installations.
- Plenum & Non-Plenum rated versions available — Extron SPK 14 cable is available with a non-plenum (NEC-CM) or plenum-rated (NEC-CMP) SuperFlex jacket. Plenum-rated cable is for use in open air spaces without conduit (thereby reducing installation cost) where National Electric Code CMP cable must be installed.
- SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering — Extron SPK 14 cable features the smooth SuperFlex jacket with sequential numbering that enables quick calculation of the cable used and remaining on the spool.
- Spools of 1,000 feet (305 m) in self-dispensing box
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates