Dual Recording H.264 Streaming Media Processor
The SMP 352 is a high performance recording and streaming processor for capturing and distributing AV sources and presentations as recorded media or live streaming. It can create independent recordings from two different sources, and incorporates Extron’s FlexOS®, a flexible platform for automating system operation. The SMP 352 accepts HDMI, component, composite, and optional 3G-SDI signals and applies two-window processing to selected sources. It can record and stream simultaneously and can stream at two different resolutions and bit rates concurrently using a range of transport protocols and session management options. With no recurring licensing fees and comprehensive control and configuration features, the SMP 352 is a cost-effective, integration-friendly solution for delivering presentations to a larger audience.
|Approximate Storage Capacity in Hours Based on Video Bit Rate and Storage Device|
|Video Recording Bit Rate||32 GB USB Thumb Drive||SMP 352 - 400 GB SSD||1 TB Network Storage|
Storage capacity estimate is calculated for a single stream / recording using the video recording bit rate plus 192 kpbs for audio.
- Process two high resolution AV sources from up to five available input signals
- Record and stream simultaneously
- High quality scaling with flexible two-window management
- Produce MP4 media or M4A audio files that are compatible with virtually any media player
- Stream concurrently at two resolutions and bit rates from the same source
- Dual channel recording and streaming with confidence stream
- LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets included
- Rack-mountable 1U, full rack width metal enclosure
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
Register online for Extron Electronics Training and Updates