ShareLink Pro LinkLicenses
Upgrade for ShareLink Pro
LinkLicense® is a quick, cost-effective way to add even more powerful capabilities to Extron products. Each type of LinkLicense unlocks a unique set of features that add convenience and expand the functionality available in your system. It is applied per-system, enabling you to enhance the capabilities and performance where and when you need it. Activating a LinkLicense on a product is quick and effortless, so you can take immediate advantage of all the benefits.
LinkLicense for H.264 Support
LinkLicense for H.264 Support enables the ShareLink Pro 1100 Wired and Wireless Presentation System to decode H.264-based streams from select Extron streaming products or other available live streams. These video streams can originate from Extron SME and SMP encoders and streaming media processors or can originate from any live H.264 stream available on the network. This LinkLicense® also supports Expo Mode on the ShareLink Pro 1100 to temporarily replace the ShareLink Pro welcome screens or BYOD shared content with H.264 streams, videos, or image content for special events or unique signage needs.
- H.264 Streaming Signage feature displays H.264 content on the ShareLink Pro 1100 when users are not connected or sharing — Content from Extron SME and SMP encoders and streaming media processors can be selected as well as any H.264 live stream.
Expo Mode enables the ShareLink Pro 1100 to display dynamic content as an alternative to the welcome screens — Temporarily display H.264 streams, videos, or image content instead of BYOD shared content for unique events, announcements, or signage.
LinkLicense for Digital Signage
This upgrade enables the ShareLink Pro 1100 and ShareLink Pro 500 Wired and Wireless Presentation Systems to display web-based HTML content from digital signage providers such as Appspace, Carousel, Seenspire, and others, when users are not connected to the products. This signage content can be tailored to include audio and video information for current events, notices, weather, traffic, or other topics the administrator may create with their signage provider’s system. Once users connect to the ShareLink Pro to share content and collaborate, the signage content is removed but returns once all users disconnect. LinkLicense for Digital Signage allows customers to fully utilize their ShareLink Pro display screens for messaging and background imagery when they are not being used for presentations and collaboration.
- Displays digital signage content on the ShareLink Pro when users are not connected or sharing content – Allows displays to be used for information, as well as presentation or collaboration.
- Increases utilization of dark display screens with continuous visual content — This eliminates the need for an external media player or additional displays to provide content.
Provides current information and content tailored to user needs via centralized digital signage providers — Centralized signage providers such as Appspace, Carousel, Seenspire, and others, make it easy to supply consistent information across many rooms or spaces.
Compatible ProductsShareLink Pro 1100
ShareLink Pro 1000
ShareLink Pro 500
LinkLicense for Active Learning
In spaces where wireless sharing on multiple displays is needed, LinkLicense for Active Learning enables multiple ShareLink Pro 1100 Wired and Wireless Presentation Systems to display content between units. This is ideal in active learning rooms with multiple small groups working together and a central instructor station. LinkLicense for Active Learning will enable easy sharing among multiple displays for comparison or discussion between student groups or between the instructor and student groups. Display assignments can be controlled by an instructor using an optional touchpanel or touchpanel app interface.
- Share content between multiple ShareLink Pro devices – Enables content on one ShareLink Pro 1100 display to be shown on other ShareLink Pro 1100 displays. This allows multiple ShareLink Pro devices in a space to share content for active learning spaces where wireless sharing on multiple displays is needed.
- Ideal for active learning spaces
Saves equipment and installation costs — LinkLicense-enabled ShareLink Pro 1100 devices in an active learning space eliminate the need for hardwired AV cabling and equipment between student and instructor stations found in traditional AV installations.
ShareLink Pro LinkLicenses - LinkLicense | Extron