Mini DP to DisplayPort 6' (1.8m)
Part number: 26-675-06
The Extron MDP Series of active, one-way Mini DisplayPort adapter cables allow transmission of digital signals from a dual-mode Mini DisplayPort enabled source. Built-in active circuitry converts DisplayPort into HDMI or single link DVI signals, depending on the model in use. EDID and HDCP information is passed through between source and display. The Extron MDP Series adapter cables are ideal for integrating Mini DisplayPort source devices into new or existing AV systems.
- Certified for use with AVEdge, Cable Cubby®, and HSA surface access enclosures
- Provides connectivity between dual-mode Mini DisplayPort enabled sources and HDMI, single link DVI, or DisplayPort displays
- White colored jacket and molded ends for easy identification
- Complies with VESA Interoperability Guideline
- Passes EDID information from display to the source
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI female adapter cable includes a male to male HDMI coupler and LockIt® HDMI cable lacing bracket.
- Gold-plated contacts
- 6' (1.8 m) cable length
- Register with Extron electronics for Extron Training and updates