Eight Input 4K/60 Seamless Presentation Switchers
The Extron IN1808 is an eight input seamless presentation switcher that supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 at 4:4:4. It incorporates Extron-patented Vector 4K seamless scaling technology specifically engineered for the most demanding applications. It features DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, HDMI output and Extron DTP2 extension to send 4K/60 video, audio, and control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. A built-in Extron IPCP Pro xi control processor and integrated 100 watt class D power amplifier make the IN1808 an all-in-one system design solution. The IN1808 delivers excellent image quality, fast and reliable switching, along with Extron ProDSP audio processing, seamless video transition effects, logo keying, and HDMI loop-through.
- Integrates DisplayPort, HDMI, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Integrated DTP2 extension supports transmission of 4K/60 video, audio, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Available with energy efficient Class D stereo or mono amplifier:
2 x 50 watts @ 4 ohms; 2 x 25 watts @ 8 ohms
1 x 100 watts @ 70 volts
- New Available with integrated IPCP Pro 355MQ xi control processor
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Internal Extron Everlast™ power supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating cost.
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Tranining and updates