HDMI Pro Series
Extron HDMI Pro Series cables are designed for applications that require high performance transmission of HDMI digital video and audio signals. Depending on the length of the cable, HDMI Pro Series cables conform to Premium High Speed, High Speed, or Standard HDMI Cable performance standards. Premium High Speed and High Speed HDMI Cables support 4K resolutions. Standard HDMI Cables support 1080p or 720p resolutions. Cables are constructed with 22 AWG copper wire and gold plated contacts. Extron HDMI Pro cables are available in lengths from 25 feet to 200 feet (7.6 meters to 60 meters).
Premium High Speed HDMI Cable
The 25 foot and 35 foot (7.6 meter and 10.6 meter) cables conform to Premium High Speed HDMI Cable specifications. The Premium High Speed HDMI cables support resolutions up to 4K @ 60 Hz (4096x2160), 18 Gbps bandwidth, and High Dynamic Range (HDR). The Extron HD 4K 101 Plus cable equalizer is required for the 35 foot (10.6 meter) cable when transmitting 4K signals.
High Speed HDMI Cable
The 50 foot (15.2 meter) cable conforms to High Speed HDMI Cable specifications and supports resolutions up to 4K @ 30 Hz (4096x2160) when used with the Extron HD 4K 101 Plus cable equalizer.
Standard HDMI Cable
The 150 foot (45.7 meter) cable exceeds the Standard HDMI Cable specifications and supports resolutions up to 1080p. The HD 4K 101 Plus cable equalizer is recommended for 1080p transmission beyond 75 feet (22.8 meters). The 175 foot (53.2 meter) cable conforms to Standard HDMI specifications and supports resolutions up to 720p when used with the Extron HD 4K 101 Plus cable equalizer.
- Conforms to Premium High Speed, High Speed, and Standard HDMI cable performance standards
- 4K/60 verified for 25 feet (7.6 m)
- 4K/60 verified for 35 feet (10.6 m) with a cable equalizer
- HD 4K 101 Plus cable equalizer is recommended for 4K and 1080p signals
- Supports ARC and CEC
- 22 AWG copper wire construction
- Gold plated contacts
- NEC CM rated
- Available in lengths from 25 feet to 200 feet (7.6 m to 60 m)
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates
- Note: Cables up to 3 feet (90 cm) in length are measured neck-to-neck, between the strain reliefs. Cables longer than 3 feet (90 cm) are measured tip-to-tip, including connectors.