eLink 100 (Transmitter)
Professional Grade Wireless Extender for HDMI
(Transmitter (T) and Receiver (R) are sold separately)
The Extron eLink 100 is a professional‑grade wireless transmitter and receiver set for extension of HDMI video and multi‑channel audio up to 100 feet (30 meters). This HDCP‑compliant extender features a robust wireless communication technology to ensure high reliability and real‑time performance with exceptional image quality for resolutions up to 1920x1080, including HDTV 1080p/60. It includes features designed specifically for professional AV systems such as AES‑128 encryption to ensure a secure link and use of the 5 GHz spectrum for transmission through multiple walls. Extron eLink™ technology ensures reliable operation of up to four eLink extender sets, even if other wireless systems are within the same facility. In addition to point‑to‑point designs, one transmitter can support four receivers to create a wireless distribution system.
- Reliable, professional-grade wireless extension of HDMI video and multi-channel audio signals up to 100 feet (30 meters)
- Input: HDMI connector - eLink 100 T
- Output: HDMI connector - eLink 100 R
- Capable of transmitting through multiple walls and furniture — The eLink 100 wireless extender works in the 5 GHz spectrum to provide broad coverage and transmission through walls and similar materials, overcoming limitations of other technologies that are more directional or limited to line-of-sight.
- Supports computer video up to 1920x1080, including HDTV 1080p/60
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, and multi-channel audio formats
- HDCP Compliant
- Ultra-low latency transmission of video and audio signals — Latency of less than one millisecond ensures high quality wireless operation with real-time performance.
- Professional-grade technology enables simultaneous transmission from one transmitter to as many as four receivers — One transmitter can support multiple receivers, allowing an AV signal to be distributed to as many as four displays.
- AES 128-bit Data Encryption — Ensures content sent between the transmitter and receiver is fully encrypted and secure.
- Actively monitors RF spectrum to select the ideal transmission channels — Provides Automatic Frequency Selection – AFS and Dynamic Frequency Selection – DFS, using the most appropriate frequencies to avoid interference from other devices operating in the same spectrum.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The eLink 100 is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with HDMI devices and surround sound systems.
- eLink™ wireless technologies allow as many as four transmitter and receiver sets to operate within the same space — Enables point-to-point signal extension between up to four eLink 100 transmitter and receiver pairs without risk of interference or signal loss.
- Multi-input and multi-output, or MIMO, wireless technology provides robust connection — Ensures wireless connections are stable and function in environments with multipath signals.
- Cost-effective alternative to cable installation — Reduces installation time and costs associated with signal extension by eliminating the need to install cables in challenging environments, such as within historic buildings, rooms with mobile lecterns, as well as rental and staging applications.
- On-screen display — The eLink 100 features an on-screen display for simplified setup and configuration.
- IR remote control — The included IR remote control provides easy control for configuration and setup.
- IR output control port — The eLink 100 R receiver accepts IR signals from a remote control and sends the signal to the transmitter for control of source equipment, such as a Blu-ray Disc player.
- Compact design for easy installation into small spaces or behind equipment
- Energy-efficient, external universal power supply included — Provides worldwide power compatibility.
- Extron three-year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates