DTP2 T 202 FB
Two Input 4K/60 DTP2 Transmitter for Floor Boxes
Part number: 60-1586-52
- DTP2 T 202 FB Designed to mount in a variety of floor boxes — compatible with offerings from OBO Bettermann - GB2 and GB3 slots, MK by Honeywell, Electraplan, and PUK.
- Transmits DisplayPort, HDMI, control, and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- Inputs: One DisplayPort, one HDMI, one 3.5 mm stereo mini jack for audio
- Output: One DTP2 twisted pair output on RJ‑45
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 — DTP2 T 202 FB supports digital signal transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded twisted pair cable and maintains superior image quality at the highest resolutions.
- Auto‑switching between inputs — Auto‑switching allows for simple, unmanaged installation within floor boxes. When multiple inputs are active, the switching priority is configurable.
- Analog stereo audio embedding
- Supports DisplayPort SST - Single Stream Transport data rates up to 21.6 Gbps
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats
- Support for HDR – High Dynamic Range video — Enables greater contrast range and wider color gamut by providing the necessary video bandwidth, color depth, and metadata interchange capability for HDR video.
- HDCP 2.3 compliant — Ensures display of content-protected 4K video media and maintains interoperability with earlier versions of HDCP.
- Remote power capability with DTP2 products — For simplified installation, the transmitter can be remotely powered by a DTP2‑enabled product over the twisted pair connection. It can also be configured to provide power to the connected DTP2 receiver product.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — The DTP2 T 202 FB fully supports a maximum transmission distance of 330 feet (100 meters) when used with CATx shielded twisted pair cable. Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- DTP2 output is compatible with HDBaseT‑enabled devices — The DTP2 output can be configured to send video and embedded audio, plus bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals to an HDBaseT‑enabled display.
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals — The DTP2 T 202 FB accepts stereo analog audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable.
- Audio input assignment — The analog audio input can be assigned to any video input, or it can be set to follow the input switch.
- Bidirectional RS‑232 and IR pass‑through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS‑232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- CEC insertion — A control processor can insert CEC commands via SIS - Simple Instruction Set, to control devices connected at the HDMI output.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP2 T 202 FB is compatible with a broad range of multi‑channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with HDMI or DisplayPort sources.
- Compatible with all DTP receivers and DTP‑enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate receivers, as well as other DTP-enabled products to meet application requirements. Support for remote power requires connection to a DTP2-enabled product.
- User-selectable HDCP authorization — Allows the unit to appear HDCP compliant or non‑HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non‑HDCP mode.
- Comprehensive EDID management — Use PCS software to access EDID Minder for setting video input EDID, capturing EDID from connected displays, or uploading custom EDID files.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation — When HDCP-encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑HDCP compliant display, a full screen green signal is sent to the display for immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on that display.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction — Automatically enables or disables embedded audio and InfoFrames, and sets the correct color space for proper connection to HDMI and DVI displays.
- Automatic color bit depth management — Automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and display.
- RS‑232 control port — Enables the use of serial commands for integration into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
- Front panel USB configuration port
- LED indicators for signal presence, HDCP, and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real‑time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ‑45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron's PCS - Product Configuration Software
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70‑1259‑01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high-demonstrated reliability and low power consumption.
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates