DTP T DP 4K 230 (230 feet-70 meters)
DTP Transmitter for DisplayPort
Part Number: 60-1076-12
- DTP T DP 4K 230 Transmits DisplayPort plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP T DP 4K 230 provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Inputs: One DisplayPort, one 3.5 mm stereo mini jack for audio
- Output: One DTP® 230 twisted pair output on RJ-45
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Supports DisplayPort SST - Single Stream Transport data rates up to 10.8 Gbps
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the transmitter can be remotely powered by a DTP-enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- DTP output is compatible with HDBaseT-enabled devices — The DTP output can be configured to send video and embedded audio, plus bidirectional RS-232 and IR signals to an HDBaseT-enabled display.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals — The DTP T DP 4K 230 accepts stereo analog audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. Analog audio is not embedded onto the digital video signal.
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS-232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- HDCP compliant
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP T DP 4K 230 is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with DisplayPort sources.
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Compatible with all DTP 230 Series receivers and DTP-enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate receivers, as well as other DTP-enabled products to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ-45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure — With a low profile enclosure, the device can be installed discreetly wherever needed.
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1174-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates