DTP R DP 4K 230 (230 feet-70 meters)
DTP Receiver for DisplayPort
Part Number: 60-1076-23
- DTP R DP 4K 230 Receives DisplayPort plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP R DP 4K 230 provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Input: One DTP® 230 twisted pair input on RJ-45
- Outputs: One DisplayPort, stereo audio on captive screw
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Supports DisplayPort SST - Single Stream Transport data rates up to 10.8 Gbps
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the receiver can be remotely powered by a DTP-enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals — The DTP R DP 4K 230 accepts stereo analog audio from a DTP-enabled product. Embedded digital audio is not de-embedded from the digital video signal.
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS-232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP R DP 4K 230 is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with DisplayPort sources.
- HDCP compliant
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Comprehensive EDID management — Proper EDID management ensures that sources and displays are easily integrated into a system resulting in optimized system operation.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content for display.
- Front panel USB configuration port — Enables easy configuration without having to access the rear panel.
- Compatible with all DTP 230 Series transmitters and DTP-enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate transmitters, as well as other DTP-enabled products to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ-45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure — With a low profile enclosure, the device can be installed discreetly wherever needed.
- Optional, external Extron Everlast™ power supply available, part #70-1174-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates