DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx
DTP Transmitter for HDMI
The Extron DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx is a transmitter for sending HDMI, audio, and bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP®‑enabled products. It provides an economical and effective means for extending HDMI with embedded multi-channel audio from HDMI-equipped devices. In addition, the DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K. The compact enclosure size and remote power capability make the DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx ideal for discreet placement in lecterns, beneath tables, or wherever needed to meet application requirements.
- Transmits HDMI plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Inputs: One HDMI, one 3.5 mm stereo mini jack for audio
- Output: One DTP® 230 twisted pair output on RJ-45
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K — Supports 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4, maintaining superior image quality at the highest resolutions.
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC pass-through
- HDCP 2.3 compliant — Ensures display of content-protected 4K video media and maintains interoperability with earlier versions of HDCP.
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the transmitter can be remotely powered by a DTP-enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals — The DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx accepts stereo analog audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. Analog audio is not embedded onto the digital video signal.
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS-232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with HDMI sources.
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Compatible with all DTP 230 Series receivers and DTP-enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate receivers, as well as other DTP-enabled products to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ-45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- UL 2043 plenum rated — The DTP HDMI 4K 230 Tx meets UL 2043 for smoke and heat release installation within a plenum airspace above a drop ceiling - power supply excluded. Above-the-ceiling placement conceals the transmitter to prevent theft, and is convenient for installing equipment when space inside the room is limited.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure — With a low profile enclosure, the device can be installed discreetly wherever needed.
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1174-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates