Two Output DisplayPort Distribution Amplifier
Part number: 60-1221-01
- DP DA2 Distributes DisplayPort video and embedded multi-channel digital audio signals
- Input: One female DisplayPort connector
- Outputs: Two female DisplayPort connectors
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content for display.
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance — Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between all input and output devices to enable simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to two or more displays.
- Supports DisplayPort data rates up to 10.8 Gbps
- Supports PC resolutions up to 2560x1600 @ 60 Hz and HDTV 1080p/60
- Supports resolutions up to 3840x1080 extended across two displays
- HDCP compliant
- Outputs support Dual-mode DisplayPort for interoperability with HDMI, DVI, and VGA display devices — Provides connectivity between a dual-mode DisplayPort-equipped source and HDMI, DVI, and VGA display devices with an appropriate adapter.
- Automatic input cable equalization to 25 feet (7.6 meters) at 2560x1600 @ 60 Hz with Extron DisplayPort cables — Conditions incoming digital signals to compensate for signal loss from long cables, low quality cables, or source devices with poor DisplayPort signal output.
- Output muting control via RS-232 or contact closure — Provides the capability to mute one or both outputs at any time. This allows content to be viewed on a local monitor prior to appearing on the main presentation display.
- EDID status, HDCP authentication, and signal presence LED indicators — Front-panel LED indicators for signal presence and HDCP authentication provide real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters. The tri-color EDID LED indicator on the back panel notifies whether an internal or external EDID is stored.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation — When HDCP‑encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑HDCP compliant display, a full‑screen green signal is sent to the display for immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on that display.
- RS-232 control
- Rack-mountable, 1U half rack width metal enclosure
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1175-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates