HDMI Female to DVI-D Female Adapter
Part number 26-618-01
The Extron HDMIF-DVIDF is a compact HDMI female to DVI-D female molded adapter to connect HDMI and DVI-D cables and components. This durable adapter carries HDTV signals for interconnecting HDTV set-top boxes, graphics cards, and other DVI-D or HDMI sources to flat panel displays or data projectors. This high quality adapter features gold-plated contacts for reliable performance, a durable molded shell with a black matte finish, and thumb screws to secure the DVI-D connector. HDMI supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p/60 HDTV resolutions, and computer resolutions from VGA (640x480) through WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p/60 HDTV resolutions, and computer-video resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz
- Gold-plated contacts for reliable performance
- Durable molded shell with threaded inserts for thumb screws
- Note: HDMIF-DVIDF adapter is compatible with single link digital signals only.
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates