USBC Pro Series
The Extron USBC Pro Series of active, hybrid optical-copper USB‑C® cables simultaneously transmits SuperSpeed USB data up to 5 Gbps, DisplayPort AV, and power signals over distances up to 30 feet. The cables are USB 3.2 compliant and are compatible with previous USB standards. These full-featured cables support 4K/30 video and audio on two DisplayPort lanes. In addition, these cables support bidirectional power delivery of up to 60 watts. The ultra-flexible, 0.26” (6.5 mm) thin diameter and narrow bend radius cable construction allow for installation in tight spaces. These active cables are unidirectional and can draw power from either connected USB device. The USBC Pro Series cables are ideal for transmitting data at SuperSpeed USB rates of 5 Gbps.
- USB 3.2 compliant
- Supports data rates up to SuperSpeed 5 Gbps
- Power delivery of up to 60 watts — Supports various voltage profiles up to 20 volts at 3 amps, thus able to charge a range of devices.
- Transmits 4K/30 DisplayPort video and embedded audio signals — Compatible with DisplayPort Alt mode-capable USB‑C host devices, the unidirectional USBC Pro Series cables transmit DisplayPort video and embedded audio signals from the host to the connected display device over two DisplayPort lanes.
- Supports pass through of EDID and HDCP-encrypted signals
- Ultra-flexible, ultra-thin 0.26” (6.5 mm) diameter cable — Narrow bend radius facilitates easier installation and reduces possibility of cable damage.
- No external power is needed — Built‑in active circuitry is powered by either end, eliminating the cost of an external power supply.
- Bidirectional USB power flow — When connected to USB devices that support USB PD, power flows both ways, enabling host or peripheral to provide power to the far-end device.
- Highly resistant to EMI/RFI Interference — The USBC Pro Series can be used in high-interference environments, such as data centers and manufacturing facilities.
- Gold-plated contacts — Contacts will not tarnish, maintaining a long-lasting, reliable electrical connection.
- Color-coded and labeled ends — A blue ring around the neck of the host connector and molded text provide visual identification for cable orientation.
- Backwards compatible with previous USB standards
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 devices
- Available in lengths from 12 feet to 30 feet (3.6 meters to 9.1 meters)
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates