The Extron USBA-B Series of USB 3.2 Type-A male to Type-B male cables support SuperSpeed USB data at rates up to 5 Gbps and up to 4.5 watts of power for USB charging. The cables are compatible with previous USB standards. In addition, they deliver up to 5 V and up to 900 mA of power to the connected USB peripheral device. These Extron-engineered USB cables are highly flexible and feature gold-plated contacts. The USBA-B Series provides a reliable, high-performance SuperSpeed USB connection between USB-A hosts and USB-B peripheral devices.
- Provides connectivity between USB‑A sources and USB-B equipped peripherals
- Supports SuperSpeed USB at 5 Gbps data rate
- Delivers 4.5 watts of USB power
- Gold-plated contacts
- Certified for use with AVEdge™, Cable Cubby®, and Hideaway® Surface Access enclosures
- Available in lengths from 3 feet to 9 feet (90 cm to 2.7 meters)
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates