One Input Six Output HDMI DA
HDMI 4K/60 Distribution Amplifiers
part number 60-1609-01
The Extron DA HD 4K PLUS Series are HDCP 2.3 compliant distribution amplifiers for HDMI signals at resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 chroma sampling.
- Input: One female HDMI type‑A connector
- Output: Two, four, or six female HDMI type‑A connectors
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12-bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC control
- CEC – Consumer Electronics Control capability — Standard, built‑in CEC commands can be triggered by a control system to operate displays or other AV devices connected over HDMI. The ability to control specific functions, such as power on/off, input selection, or volume level, is dependent on implementation by the device manufacturer.
- Support for HDR – High Dynamic Range video — Enables greater contrast range and wider color gamut by providing the necessary video bandwidth, color depth, and metadata interchange capability for HDR video.
- HDCP 2.3 compliant — Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
- Automatic input cable equalization — Actively conditions incoming HDMI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long cables, low quality cables, or source devices with poor signal output.
- Comprehensive EDID management — Use PCS software to access EDID Minder for setting video input EDID, capturing EDID from connected displays, or uploading custom EDID files. Proper EDID management ensures that sources and displays are easily integrated into a system resulting in optimized system operation. Freely downloadable EDID Manager 2.0 software is available for advanced EDID editing and creating custom EDID files.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content for display.
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance — Key Minder authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between all input and output devices to enable simultaneous distribution of a single source signal to two or more displays.
- Selectable output muting via RS‑232 — Provides the capability to mute one or all outputs at any time. This allows content to be viewed on a local monitor prior to appearing on the main presentation display.
- User-selectable HDCP authorization — Allows the unit to appear HDCP compliant or non‑HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non‑HDCP mode.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation — When HDCP‑encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑HDCP compliant display, a full‑screen green signal is sent to the display for immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on that display.
- Automatic color bit depth management — The DA HD 4K PLUS Series automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and displays.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction — Automatically reformats HDMI source signals for output to a connected DVI display.
- HDCP authentication and signal presence LED indicators — Front‑panel LED indicators for signal presence and HDCP authentication provide real‑time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- Provides +5 VDC, 250 mA power on each output for external peripheral devices
- RS‑232 control port — Enables the use of serial commands for integration into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
- Front panel USB configuration port — Enables easy configuration without having to access the rear panel.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron’s PCS – Product Configuration Software — Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- Rack‑mountable, metal enclosure — The DA HD 4K PLUS Series two-output model features a 1” (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width enclosure. Four and six‑output models feature a 1U, half rack width enclosure.
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- Extron Everlast Power Supply — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs. Two-output model requires external power supply, included, replacement part #70-1175-01. Four and six-output models are equipped with a 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, internal universal power supply.
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates