DTP T DWP 4K 232 D (230 feet-70 meters)
Two Input DTP Transmitter for DisplayPort and HDMI with Audio Embedding - Decorator-Style Wallplate
Part Number: 60-1498-12 Black Version
Part Number: 60-1498-13 White Version
- DTP T DWP 4K 232 D Transmits DisplayPort or HDMI plus control and analog audio up to 230 feet (70 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP T DWP 4K 232 D provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Inputs: One DisplayPort, one HDMI, two 3.5 mm stereo mini jacks for audio
- Output: One DTP® 230 twisted pair output on RJ‑45
- Auto-switching between inputs — Auto-switching allows for simple, unmanaged installation in locations such as in a lectern or floor box. When multiple inputs are active, the highest-numbered input with an active video signal takes priority.
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Analog stereo audio embedding — Analog stereo audio signals can be selectively embedded onto the digital video output signal and transported over DTP. The DisplayPort and HDMI inputs can be set to pass the embedded digital audio, embed the analog audio, or to automatically embed the analog audio when no digital audio is detected.
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the transmitter can be remotely powered by a DTP‑enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Independent analog audio inputs — The DTP T DWP 4K 232 D provides two independent stereo analog audio connections for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable.
- Supports DisplayPort SST - Single Stream Transport data rates up to 10.8 Gbps
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats
- DTP output is compatible with HDBaseT-enabled devices — The DTP output can be configured to send video and embedded audio, plus bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals to an HDBaseT-enabled display.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP T DWP 4K 232 D is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with DisplayPort and HDMI sources.
- Bidirectional RS‑232 and IR pass-through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS‑232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- HDCP compliant — Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
- User-selectable HDCP authorization — Allows individual inputs to appear HDCP compliant or non-HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non-HDCP mode.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that all sources power up properly and reliably output content for display.
- HDCP authentication and signal presence confirmation — Provides real-time verification of HDCP status for each digital video input. This allows for simple, quick, and easy signal and HDCP verification through front panel LEDs, RS‑232, or USB, providing valuable feedback to a system operator or helpdesk support staff.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation — When HDCP‑encrypted content is transmitted to a non‑HDCP compliant display, a full‑screen green signal is sent to the display for immediate visual confirmation that protected content cannot be viewed on that display.
- HDMI to DVI Interface Format Correction — Automatically enables or disables embedded audio and InfoFrames, and sets the correct color space for proper connection to HDMI and DVI displays.
- Automatic color bit depth management — The DTP T DWP 4K 232 D automatically adjusts color bit depth based on the display EDID, preventing color compatibility conflicts between source and display.
- Compatible with all DTP 230 Series receivers and DTP‑enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate receivers, as well as other DTP‑enabled products to meet application requirements.
- RS‑232 control port — Enables the use of serial commands for integration into a control system. Extron products use the SIS™ - Simple Instruction Set command protocol, a set of basic ASCII commands that allow for quick and easy programming.
- Front panel USB configuration port
- LED indicators for signal presence, HDCP, and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ‑45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron's PCS - Product Configuration Software — Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- Mounts in an included two‑gang decorator-style wallplate — The two‑gang decorator-style wallplate is available in black or white to blend with a wide range of environments.
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1174-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates