DTP R DP 4K 330 (330 feet -100 meters)
DTP Receiver for DisplayPort
Part Number: 60-1076-63
- DTP R DP 4K 330 Receives DisplayPort plus control and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP R DP 4K 330 provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Input: One DTP® 330 twisted pair input on RJ-45
- Outputs: One DisplayPort, stereo audio on captive screw
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K
- Supports DisplayPort SST - Single Stream Transport data rates up to 10.8 Gbps
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the receiver can be remotely powered by a DTP 330-enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — The DTP R DP 4K 330 fully supports a maximum transmission distance of 330 feet (100 meters) for all compatible resolutions when used with CATx shielded twisted pair cable. Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals — The DTP R DP 4K 330 supports stereo analog audio from a DTP 330-enabled product. Embedded digital audio is not de-embedded from the digital video signal.
- Bidirectional RS-232 and IR pass-through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS-232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP R DP 4K 330 is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with DisplayPort sources.
- HDCP compliant
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Comprehensive EDID management — Proper EDID management ensures that sources and displays are easily integrated into a system resulting in optimized system operation.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content for display.
- Front panel USB configuration port — Enables easy configuration without having to access the rear panel.
- Compatible with all DTP 330 Series transmitters and DTP 330-enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate transmitters, as well as other DTP 330-enabled products to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real-time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ-45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure — With a low profile enclosure, the device can be installed discreetly wherever needed.
- Optional, external Extron Everlast™ power supply available, part #70-1174-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty
- Register with Extron Electronics for Extron Training and updates